Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winter season in Calgary

Actually, I'm ready for winter season in Calgary for first time, I'm not worry about how much the temp archer  goes below. As well, I bought a lot of warm clothes to protect me in the winter. As you know; Calgary has changeable whether, so you will get Al Chinook to makes the weather warm for a few days during the winter. In additional, you can try new interesting activities in Calgary snow boarding, skiing, and skiting. In other hand, my favorite season spring because I can see a lot of kind of flowers, tress, and some beautiful animals. Also, the weather usually cool.                             

1 comment:

  1. You're right, the winter temperatures here are quite variable. It can be cold for a few days, then the chinook comes, and it goes up to 10C. There's always lots of snow in the mountains though.

    Corrections: "...I'm not worried about how much the temperature will drop." "On the other hand, my favorite season is spring because..."

    ReplyDelete