Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Transportation

I like travel by car cause there're several reasons. The first : I can do any thing in a car to listen to my favorite music during when i drive.  Second : it's more convenient than other kind of transportation for me because  I can decide when  I stop or where I  go without instruction it's mean ''freedom''. Also, if you drive in area which has nature life, you'll be enjoyable. I drove a car one time  in Canada I went to Lake Louis & Banff  it was a wonderful trip because I saw a lot of magnificent view. So, I planing to make other trips to B.C. and Edmonton. In addition, I want to warring who want travel by a car you must  check up the car before you travel. Also,you;d better to teak tools box and stop when you feel a stress. Fainally, I recommend every one has driving license in Canada rent a car and go what ever you like.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great to travel by car in the mountains. There's great scenery, and you can stop anytime you want to look at wildlife or beautiful views.

    Corrections: "Also, if you drive in an area which has wildlife, you'll enjoy it." "Also, you'd better take a tool box and stop when you feel stressed."

    ReplyDelete