Sunday, October 17, 2010

MONEY

If I win $10 millone, I'd do some things to improve and help my city. The first of all I'd open new bussins to help my coummenty for help them and keep money profits. I'd  sponser some yung sudents who has good mind to send them to " UNIVERSITY OF HARFARED". As well, i'm looking to forword not think about spend my money to for entertemnt. I'd help country to devaloped for every thing. I'd like open the orphans foundation to care for orphans who can not study in school. In summary: I think if I can help any body to keep (his & her) smail, I'll do it.   

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how much money is in that picture? I'm glad to hear you want to help people with your money.

    Corrections: Your sentence structure is good, but be careful with spelling. Use the "abc" button to check your spelling before you post.

    ReplyDelete